quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

The Carries Diaries ♡

Hey guys !Today I'm going to talk about this new serie called " The Carrie diaries"! It's about a sixteen years old girl called Carrie Bradshaw, she's in her junior year of high school in the early 1980s. She asks her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while navigating the worlds of high school and Manhattan.
Let me just tell you guys how I'm obssessed with this programme! They combine 2 of my favorite things: Fashion and romance! I started to watch it yesterday and I'm already in the 5 episode! I just love the story and the cast! since I was little I used to watch AnnaSophia Robb and Austin Butler on tv and I liked  them a lot so that helped! and I have to say this.... I have a little crush on Austin Butler! He´s such a cutie!
Anyways... I'm obssessed with their style and of course Carrie's purse! They're so full of life and colour, the prints,... have you seen it? do you like it? which look is your favorite?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário