terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

New in- make up version

Hey guys, here it is my new make up collection from e.l.f, NYC, eos and sephora. At first I was a little bit affraid because I never tried it before and if I didn't like it, there was no way to return it! But I was very pleased with all the products ! actually they are very good! I didn't know at all the NYC brand, but I definitly recommend it! as you can see I bought 3 nail polishes, eyeshadows + primmer+ iluminattor (loved it), mascara (they are good but they are not that spectacular) and a lipstick (it has the perfect pinky colour). Then I bought a bronzer and a mascara at sephora but I don't even need to say anything, I just love sephora's products, and I have to say the " they are real" mascara it's amazing because it really makes your lashes pop. And last but not least e.l.f ! I like there products very much: they have great prices and great quallity! And there brushes... OMG they are so soft and they don't leave hair ( of the brush of course) on your face! What do you think? do you like the brands? have you tried it any of the products before?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário