quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2012

Lisbon Fashion Week

Hey, Guys! Sorry, but there was a problem with the blog, I don't know why but I coulnd't post anything, anyways...
Last week, Lisbon Fashion Week happened. the show counted with the participation of some amazing portuguese designers and others with their collection for the spring/summer 2013.
Hope you enjoy it!
Filipe Faísca Collection

 Luis Buchinho Collection
 Os Burgueses Collection
 Pedro Pedro Collection
 Ricardo Preto Collection
White Tent Collection
Vitor Collection
I don't Know who was this fashion designer, but he surprised me with your fantastic collection, practice clothing with so much style. Love it this collection!
 Adidas Collection
 Ricardo Dourado Collection
 Nuno Gama Collection
 Nuno Baltazar Collection
Nuno Baltazar is one of my favourite portuguese designers, because he makes sophisticated and elegant clothing and makes womens feeling good.
 Miguel Vieira Collection
Miguel Vieira is one of the designers that I like, for the same reasons of Nuno Baltazar.
 Cía Marítima Collection
Dino Alves Collection
xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário