sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

New York Bitches!

Hey, my friend Beatriz went  to New York last week, and gave me some pictures to put in my blog.
It was her first time there and she loved it, but who wouldn't right?! 
Thank you girl
Hope you enjoy it!


         here's my friend at Central Park.

           here's forever 21 one of my fav stores.

   
       
         I Freaking love this pic.
        work it gurllllll
                                here's beatriz and her sister Inês.


      Oh I forgot to tell you! my friend went to see Mamma Mia! and she definitely recomends.



       Beatriz took this photo on september 11, at National September 11 Memorial. Here's a random fact about september 11: did you know that michael jackson had a meeting in the twin towers but he dind't go because he fall asleep. awkward right?
     China Town baby!!!

Have you ever been in New York? I didn't, but I would love to!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário